1.26.2010

Chocolate Bacon Guinness Cupcakes

At our weekly staff meeting last week, one of my lovely coworkers brought in a tray of what looked like chocolate cupcakes. As we all descended upon the tray like a pack of hungry wolves, we discovered these were not your regular run-of-the-mill choco cupcakes. They were topped with and filled with bacon, and another key ingredient was the masterfully rich chocolate brew - Guinness! I must say, these were a delicious way to get through a staff meeting.

I've asked for the recipe. Only time will tell if she'll give up all her choco-bacon secrets to you, my dear readers. To be continued...

5 comments:

juicebox ange said...

BUT! Bacon is good for me! we must have this!

smitty said...

WHAT!!!

also, I just noticed I now have a new category named after me. thanks!

your friend,
sweets

Carly said...

i MUST know this recipe!

The Mando said...

OMG!!! Bacon Guinness cupcakes now!!!! What!?! Yes!

Shannon Darling Dearest said...

I'm working on it folks!