7.01.2009

Rufus Gets A Treat From Precious Pup

In honor of my dog Rufus' 2nd birthday, my coworker, who just happens to own a wonderful little store - Precious Pup, Dog Boutique and Barkery - in Hobart, IN, brought in a birthday treat for Roo. I couldn't get a shot with Rufus and the special birthday gift because he literally scarfed it down in about .243 seconds. Here he is chillin', post-treat. He's all, "more please!" And take a look at this...

No, this isn't for humans! But...if you were really hungry, or accidentally mistook this for a mini-cupcake and gobbled it down, do not fear! All of the pet treats at Precious Pup are made with human grade ingredients, which means you could eat 20 of these and feel just fine. If you want to stock up on these cute treats (for your dog...) and more, head on down to Hobart, just over the Indiana-Illinois border, and tell them Shannon sent ya!

Precious Pup
Dog Boutique and Barkery
220 Main St
Hobart, IN 46342-4449
(219) 947-7711

4 comments:

Stevie said...

love it! happy bday rufus! xoxo

Deb said...

Yum! Yum! Happy Day, Rufus!
Love you -
"Grandma"

patricia said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Patricia

http://largepet.info

Shannon Darling Dearest said...

Thanks Patricia!