7.28.2009

Cheesecake-on-a-Stick

Yes, I have died and gone to heaven. At a recent wedding party here in Chicago (held at the lovely A New Leaf event space), we were served a variety of delicious bites from local caterer, Food For Thought. The favorite of the evening was the Cheesecake-on-a-Stick, served "thoughtfully" (ba dum dum!) in a square of grass, with real dirt! Not only did the presentation "wow", but the cheesecake, covered in a chocolate shell, was rich and delicious. Hands down, some of the best passed party food I've had in a while.

You can see someone doing the YMCA in the background here.

Food For Thought
500 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
P: 312.572.7234
info@fftchicago.com


And with that, I'm off to my 10-year high school reunion in Dallas. Hope to have some BBQ and southern food updates for you upon my return!

*Photos by Javier Ayala

No comments: