7.17.2009

Abuelo's Opening in Pilsen


New restaurant alert! Right across the street from the Pink Line Stop at Damen (and conveniently located one block from my apartment), Abuelo's is opening at the end of July. It's not like my neighborhoods needs another Mexican food restaurant but I am excited nonetheless. While they were loading in building materials last night, I took a quick sneak peek into the restaurant and saw a very modern space, decorated with National Geographic magazines and various album covers, making me wonder if this isn't going to be your standard taco shop. More to come soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets go to the grand opening!

-javier

Shannon Darling Dearest said...

Yes! Let's go to all grand openings!

Anonymous said...

Have you been there yet? I have and it is really good!

Shannon Darling Dearest said...

No but I'm planning on going this week! Look for a report soon. It's super cute inside.