6.24.2009

I've Made It!


The Printed Blog is exactly what it sounds like. A hard copy newspaper, compiled of the "best and the brightest" from the Web.

Here, I'll let them describe it: The Printed Blog is the world's first daily newspaper comprised entirely of blogs and other user generated content. The result is a revolutionary newspaper that reads like a wed feed - yet can still be enjoyed on the train or spread across the breakfast table, for an uninterrupted, pleasurably tactile experience.

I say all this to tell you that my Shaw's In The City post was featured in the most recent printed blog - Volume 1, No. 16 - Gold Coast Edition! So farewell dear readers - I'm off to celebrate at Disney World! With champagne and rainbows! But I won't forget the little people, who have made it all possible! (sacracsm...just in case you can't tell)

You can download the edition I was featured in HERE. Scroll down to the last page. And look for more from the editors of The Printed Blog at a newsstand near you!

UPDATE: The Printed Blog just announced it is ceasing publication. Ha. Oh well...there goes my big break!

1 comment:

dapeen said...

great job ma!