4.06.2009

Davey K's LA Morsels


David Kobzantsev
Age: 20-something
Occupation: Actor/Burger Slopper
Resides in: Los Angeles, CA

1. Favorite band with some sort of food in its name:
Um, Shiny Toy Guns? Yeah, little kids eat shiny toys all the time - then choke. Jeez! I'm failing this thing already.

2. Give us your favorite vegetable and how you like it prepared:
Brussel Sprouts - shredded, sauteed, salt, pepper. Duh-lish-us!

3. If you could only eat 1 flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mashti Malone's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. It's like God came down to earth and churned it himself.

4. Favorite food show:
Julia Child. God bless her little heart. I cook just like her! Bottle of booze in hand (and mouth) at all times.

5. Please describe your ideal 2 am drunken feast:
Moi-Drunk? No way...! Honestly, I don't like to eat when I'm drunk. Seriously- when it's that point in the evening, I just want to be loved. Hold me.

6. Favorite steak-house side dish:
Lobster mashed potatoes. Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills. I'm salivating.

7. If you live in Chicago, give us your favorite restaurant here in
Chi-town. If not, share with us the number one spot in your city
:
Well, let's face it Shan: When we all lived together in Chicago we were poor starving college kids. That being said, Chicago wise, Demon Dogs hands down. I could never love another wiener. Hot Dog! [ed. note - R.I.P.!]

LA Style: Koi - best sushi and sashimi ever. Even though the door guy there is a $%%^&@@! [ed. note - Remember when we went there and the best celeb sighting was Mark Cuban!!]

8. How do you take your coffee?
Coffee!? Yah Right. Green Tea all the way baby!

9. Top 3 condiments:
• Jalapenos
• Pickles
• Pumpkin butter from Trader Joes (yes, I am a pregnant woman in disguise.)

10. How do you like d'em apples?
Green, sliced, inside a cinnamon raisin peanut butter sandwich with honey - grilled to gooey perfection.

1 comment:

dapeen said...

demon dogs..... I think you are a fan of egg salad at 3am in the aisles of Dominicks as well