3.09.2009

Desi (and Kate) Do The Morsels


Kate helped her boyfriend Desi with his morsels and its one of the best submissions I've gotten! Also, I want that teeny beer in his pic.
Desi A.
Age: 27
Occupation: Office Boy
Resides in: Wicker Park, Chicago

1. Favorite band with some sort of food in its name:
D- Peanut Butter Wolf
K- Did you make that up?
D- No! It’s a DJ/producer. It’s a good name right?

2. Give us your favorite vegetable and how you like it prepared:
D- Um baby corn…how do they prepare baby corn?
K- Baby corn can’t be your favorite vegetable if you don’t even know how it’s prepared!!!
D- I like the salad bar type of baby corn!
K- Uh huh.

3. If you could only eat 1 flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, what would it be?
D- One flavor of ice cream?
K- Yes…sigh…
D- Chocolate Chip! Or Blue Bubblegum! I can’t decide.
K- But the question is that you have to choose 1.
D- Mmmmm. Blue Bubblegum.

4. Favorite food show:
D- I know what it isn’t!
K- What?
D- Ace of Cakes!
K- And why is that?
D- Duff Goldman is such a douche bag!
K- That’s why?
D- And his hipster crew…man handling cakes…their grubby paws are all over those cakes. I’m supposed to eat those?!?

5. Please describe your ideal 2 am drunken feast:
D- Um. English muffin...No no no no no. Tacos. But ideally?
K- Yes, ideally.
D- I would, ideally, like a turkey dinner. Extra stuffing. But I usually settle for tacos.

6. Favorite steak-house side dish:
D- Lobster!
K- That’s not really a side.

7. If you live in Chicago, give us your favorite restaurant here in
Chi-town. If not, share with us the number one spot in your city
:
D- Le Colonial, the French Vietnamese place downtown. It was delicious, magical and good people watching because it’s right by Le Passage.

8. How do you take your coffee?
D- Like my women.
K- Yes? What does that mean? I don’t know if I want to know…
D- Black.

9. Top 3 condiments:
D- Sweet Baby Ray’s, Chipotle Mayo.
K- Hahaha, yes, and 1 more?
D- Humus. That’s not a condiment, is it?
K- Sure it is.

10. How do you like d'em apples?
D- With caramel and nuts.

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Awesome

stevenpowell said...

i thoroughly enjoyed that one!

carbomb said...

The fondant and manhandling of cakes on Ace is kinda creepy, but Geof is so cute. I kind of want to live in his pocket.

Desi said...

OMG...slightly embarrassed.