3.02.2009

Ange F. Does Morsels

I have so many good blog posts in my head right now! And in my camera! If I could only find my damn camera cord so I could get these genius shots to my lil computer. Moving is such a pain. Anyway, while I continue sorting through items here, enjoy the morsels of my fab cousin, Ange.
Ange F.
Age: 43
Occupation: www.angefitzgerald.com, www.photopol.us
Resides in: Downtown Dallas

1. Favorite band with some sort of food in its name:
Flaming Lips?

2. Give us your favorite vegetable and how you like it prepared:
Brussel Sprouts sauteed slowly in butter and minced garlic, salt and pepper and a dash of sugar. [Ed. note - mouth. watering.]

3. If you could only eat 1 flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Cherry Garcia

4. Favorite food show:
I like Anthony Bourdain. He's hot.

5. Please describe your ideal 2 am drunken feast:
Sloppy Joe w/ onion, sweet pickles on a wheat bun w/ miracle whip

6. Favorite steak-house side dish:
Garlic Mashed Tators

7. If you live in Chicago, give us your favorite restaurant here in
Chi-town. If not, share with us the number one spot in your city
:
I like Lola a lot and I've been wanting to try BOLSA but haven't yet. [ed. note - both in Dallas]

8. How do you take your coffee?
Very strong w/ lots and lots of flavored cream, vanilla caramel or hazelnut, so much cream that the coffee is practically white

9. Top 3 condiments:
• hot sauce (any)
• miracle whip rules! its rumored that I made miracle whip sandwiches as a child
• does truffle salt count? cuz I LOVE THAT.

10. How do you like d'em apples?
Green, with salt

2 comments:

smitty said...

yay ange! i miss you!

Kelly said...

ohh, green apples with salt? I think I might like that.