2.11.2009

Just In Time For My Move to Pilsen

Simone's, a new "bar and grill" opening this Thursday in Pilsen, comes to us from the owner's of dance-house Danny's and one of my old standbys, Northside. The food sounds delicious, but what has me excited is the cocktail menu. I'm a sucker for any place (and I mean any place) with a seperate cocktail menu. And this one does not disappoint - with drinks like Pisco Sour (here's a shout out to my Chilean ex-roommate Tamara, who introduced me to the picso!) and a Zimbabwe, which inclues one of my favorite drink ingredients, Campari, I'll be sure to frequent this sweetly named joint in my new neighborhood. See ya there!

4 comments:

Tim said...

I might be DJing there once a week, strangely enough.

Bogo said...

Hmmm... you can get pisco at a bar??!!!! I want to go there!!!

For Intimate Gatherings said...

Welcome to the neighborhood...we're looking forward to the new bar too. We'll have to meet there sometime.

Shannon Darling Dearest said...

Definitely!