2.11.2009

Coming Up: 2nd Annual Chicago Restaurant Week


I'm always torn when it comes to "Restaurant Weeks". I think it's because I had a bad experience last year during NYC's Restaurant Week. We went to Tabla, an amazing Indian food restaurant in Union Square, which normally was way out of my price range. The food, as expected, was delicous, but the way they limited the options and portions for the RW-specials, left me feeling like I got a raw deal. I can't say if that's how it's done here in the Chi, but I'll sure try to find out!

Check out more here about the good deals during Chicago Restaurant Week, which runs February 20 - 27.

All particpating restaurants (of which there are hundreds!) have the following deals in place:
• $22 for 3-course prix-fixe lunches
• $32 for 3-course prix-fixe dinners (excluding beverages, tax and gratuity)

2 comments:

Shaq Attaq said...

Um, I think part of the bad Tabula experience was because a certain someone (whom I won't out on the internets) flubbed the whole reservation!

chicago restaurant deals said...

Need ideas for the perfect gift to give to someone special or yourself? This is a great place to start.