12.15.2008

Lindsay's Morsels



Lindsay Zehra
Age: 27
Occupation: Commercial Real Estate Mogul-in-Training, Perpetual Class Taker and Cabbage Lover
Resides in: East Village, Chicago

1. Favorite band with some sort of food in its name:
The Cranberries

2. Give us your favorite vegetable and how you like it prepared:
I love greenbeans. I love them prepared just about any way, but a good chilled flat bean with olive oil, tomatoes, and garlic is good.

3. If you could only eat 1 flavor of ice cream for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Strawberry - no doubt.

4. Favorite food show:
When Animals Attack!

5. Please describe your ideal 2 am drunken feast:
So, I'm in the cab directing him to Addison & Lincoln. Gaging by the speedometer, I can project our ETA at Burrito House. Usually my order takes somewhere between 5-7 minutes, so I pick up my skinny Samsung phone and within seconds I find, on speed dial, the number to the late night joint. I call - they know me - my order is in.

The cab stops. I casually walk into the House and pass by the 20 or so people waiting in line to order. They glare with jealousy. I smirk. "Here's your burrito & guacamole, Lindsay", Juan says. He's my favorite.

It's amazing. I eat most of the guac in the cab on the way home, leaving just about a third as a treat with my burrito. Ahh. bed time.

6. Favorite steak-house side dish:
Broccoli [Ed. note - seriously?!]

7. If you live in Chicago, give us your favorite restaurant here in
Chi-town. If not, share with us the number one spot in your city
:
Cousins Turkish restaurant on Broadway. Tell them Lindsay sent ya!

8. How do you take your coffee?
If it's iced coffee then I just want SKIM Milk.
If it's hot coffee, sometimes I like a little cream & sugar.

9. Top 3 condiments:
I love salt.
I love mustard.
I love horseradish.

10. How do you like d'em apples?
As a Granny Smith

4 comments:

emily said...

that might be my favorite linds picture of all time.

smitty said...

i have never ever seen you eat strawberry ice cream. ever!

Anonymous said...

I'm usually just really cold all the time so theres never a good time for ice cream. but i LOVE it while sitting at the beach in Maui.

lindsay zehra said...

And yes, that IS my natural hair color. Don't hate...